Compliance & Markets
100% committed to compliance, we are the Live Casino leaders in established and new markets
We work in partnership with our licensees in established gambling markets to deliver world-leading Live Casino solutions designed to maximise every opportunity. In addition we constantly anticipate and prepare for new and re-regulating markets so that our licensees can win vital early market share.
LICENCES, CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATIONS
Evolution Gaming is licensed and regulated by:
- Malta Gaming Authority – Critical Gaming Supply License, B2B
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – Category 2 eGambling License
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – Core Services Associate Certificate
- UK Gambling Commission – Remote Operating License (to operate a casino)
- UK Gambling Commission – Remote Gambling Software License (to manufacture, supply, install or adapt gambling software)
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA – Conditional Interactive Gaming Manufacturer License
- Division of Gaming Enforcement, State of New Jersey, USA – Transactional waiver for Evolution Gaming’s CSIE license application in New Jersey, USA
- Kansspel Commissie (Belgium Gaming Commission) – Vergunning klasse E (Class E License)
- Romania National Gambling Office – Class II License
- Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (British Columbia, Canada) – Gaming Services Provider (Class B Supplier)
- The Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of Latvia – License for rendering gambling service.
The licensors perform regular reviews to ensure that Evolution complies with the licensing requirements.
In addition, Evolution is:
- Certified by ADM (L'Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli) in Italy
- Certiified by DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) in Murcia, Spain
- ISO 27001:2013 accredited.
In addition to licenses and certifications with a direct impact on the company’s capacity to offer its services, Evolution has, since 2015, also been part of the Latvian government’s In-Depth Cooperation Programme and is ranked as Gold level (out of Gold, Silver and Bronze). The programme is an initiative aimed at increasing cooperation between the government and industry. To be included in the programme, a company must meet certain criteria on matters relating to financial position, number of employees, wage levels and tax payment history.
FIRST IN NEW MARKETS
We have an unrivalled track record in rapid rollout of Live Casino services in re-regulated markets. In recent years we have been first to market in new jurisdictions such as Italy, Spain and Denmark. Evolution was also the first Live Casino provider to gain Preliminary Waiver Approval for New Jersey, USA.
Across Europe and beyond we lead the way. In each jurisdiction we work collaboratively with customers and regulators to ensure that Evolution licensees can be ready to gain first- or early-to-market advantage with 100% compliant, localised solutions.