Systems Engineer / SRE
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer / SRE who has:
- Solid Linux background;
- Strong ops skills and mindset;
- Knowledge/interest in Kubernetes;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies;
- Good coding/scripting knowledge and skills;
- Understanding of networking tech;
- Background of working in modern development organization.
Technologies that we use:
- Kubernetes @ on-prem & AWS;
- Linux (with small Windows presence);
- Python, Golang;
- Kafka, Cassandra, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Hadoop;
- KVM, ESXi, Hyper-V;
- Ansible, Rundeck;
- Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana;
- Jenkins, GitLab;
- Kafka & ELK clusters;
- Nginx, Haproxy, BIG-IP F5;
- AWS services;
- Opsgenie, Slack.
- Running large (and growing) geo-distributed production environment;
- Running growing (in numbers and size) clusters of mostly non-relational data systems;
- Running Kubernetes on-prem and in the public cloud;
- Running CI/CD stack enabling true continuous delivery for all the development teams;
- Automating/coding and finding a way of applying best software engineering practices to the systems engineering field;
- Offering to work on truly interesting technical challenges.
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business that translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training and other benefits and perks.
Check out our departments:
We broadcast 24/7/365 from our state-of-the-art live broadcasting studios to serve customers world-wide. We are now searching for more service-minded team players to join our international studio team.
We believe in innovation and clean code. Thinking new and getting the job done well. Creating the next generation of online gaming product requires both creativity, skills and team work. Are you our next EVOengineer?
Our mission is to create a flawless player experience. It requires that we take both product innovation and customer care to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
We have the full production chain in house. This includes anything from legal, finance, HR to the construction of our studios. Are you a skilled and ambitious person who is looking to grow professionally with an international team join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries.