Shuffler Team Leader
- Develop high performing shufflers’ team
- To make sure that the fundamentals of the game are in place: a fair shuffle and the uncompromising integrity of those who deal it
- Maintains the department’s documents and manuals, i.e. makes all necessary amendments in the department’s documents related to procedures and/or processes in case a change takes place
- Monitor individual and team performance and provide regular and meaningful feedback
- Monitor shuffles for compliance with all requirements of the unit
- Recognize high performance and address non-performance
- Evaluate shufflers’ performance and prepare written performance evaluations
- Orienting, training, developing and supervising subordinates
- Identify areas where process or system enhancement is needed to improve productivity, efficiency or reduce expenses in the department or organization; identify solutions and work to implement
- Report observed/detected irregularities
- Handle administrative duties such as: determine how many gaming tables to open each day and schedule staff accordingly, applies schedule and rotation changes
- Review schedule and rotation to estimate timeframes and to ensure speed and efficiency for the specific tasks
- Create weekly/monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics and individual stats to monitor team performance
- Prepares and submits a Shift Activity Report at the end of each shift
- Strong communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and self-confidence
- Ability to supervise a team of Shufflers in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing and managing employees as they work
- Ability to handle high stress situations and make fast decisions
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours upon business needs
- Ability to motivate & inspire team members
- Work experience in shuffler’s or Inspector’s / mentors position will be considered as a strong advantage
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
- Professional and personal development – for the right person there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Check out our departments:
We broadcast 24/7/365 from our 10 live broadcasting studios to serve customers world-wide. We are now searching for more service-minded team players to join our international studio team.
We believe that coding is a piece of art. It takes both creativity, skills and team work to operate in the forefront of online gaming and live video streaming as we do. Are you our next artist?
Our mission is to create a flawless player experience. It requires that we take both product innovation and customer care to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
We operate 24/7/365. We have the full production and delivery chain in-house. Our business support teams ensure it all works, for our people, for our product, for our customers and for our investors.